PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
At ZUHA we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice sets out key information regarding ZUHA and how any personal data you provide to us will be processed.
If you would like more information about how we collect, use and store your personal data, you can contact us at any time by emailing email@example.com, calling (+30) 210 5734228 or writing to ZUHA, 17 Ethnarhou Makariou Street, 12.131, Peristeri, Attiki, Greece.
1) About us
The ΖUHA website is owned and run by the fashion designers Vanessa Chatzigiannaki and Xristina Zoukova (referred to here as “we”, “our”, “us”). The term “our online services” refers to ZUHA website, our pages on third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ and any other websites or apps we own or run from time to time. The term “our services” refers to our online services and any of our other products and services offered from time to time. If you use any of our services, we will refer to you using the terms “user”, “visitor”, “you”, “your”, “yours” in this policy.
For the purpose of the the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (the Law), the data controller for any personal information we hold about you is ZUHA, with registered address at 17 Ethnarhou Makariou Street 12.131, Peristeri, Attiki, Greece, holder of Tax ID EL149016546 .
2) What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at www.zuha.gr:
• We process the personal data required to complete and dispatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
• We collect your email address when you sign up to receive ZUHA Newsletter.
• If you register for an account, we collect your name, email address, password, country.
• When you contact our Customer Service, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries relating to your order, delivery, payments, marketing, the website or any other queries.
• We collect and process data about your browsing on www.zuha.gr including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
• If you are a customer of www.zuha.gr, or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
• If you provide us with someone else’s data – for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift – we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend.
If you are receiving an item as a gift, we will process your data only to fulfil the gift request and our contractual obligations.
• When you use the App version of our website, we will ask for your consent to collect personal data from you in order to send you brief messages, “push notifications” about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. With your consent, we will also collect data regarding your use of the App and your IP address, in order to improve our service to you. You can disable push notification at any time by updating the App settings in your mobile device.
3) How do we use the personal data we collect?
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
• When you purchase a product from us we ask you for the personal data necessary to allow us to fulfill our contract with you including taking payment, any related anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit/debit card, billing, shipping and delivery of the product and possible handling of the return.
• When you visit www.zuha.gr, we will collect the minimum personal data necessary to allow us to provide you with the services of the website, such as placing and holding items in your shopping bag.
• When you visit www.zuha.gr, we will use some data about your use of the website to help us improve the website and our promotion of the website. This will include data about how you came to the website; the date and time of your visit; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
• When you register on www.zuha.gr we will collect the data necessary to ensure that we can recognize you on return visits and provide you with the services registration offers. If you would prefer not to continue receiving these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or by contacting our Customer Service.
• When you sign up for our marketing communications, we will ask you for your email address. If you would prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or by contacting our Customer Service.
• If you have purchased from us, we will use the personal data we hold about you, including your purchase history, to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. This contact will normally be via email, but in certain circumstances we may contact you via other methods e.g. we may call you if an item we know you have been eager to purchase comes back into stock. If you would prefer not to be contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe from emails at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or update your contact preferences on www.zuha.gr or by contacting our Customer Service.
• We analyze contact data, purchase history, web browsing data and lifestyle data to tailor our marketing communications, web site presentation and internet advertising to meet your preferences.
• When you contact our Customer Service, we will use the personal data you provide and that we have collected to respond to your requests for help or information.
• When you use the App version of our website, we will collect data regarding your use of the App and your IP address, in order to send you push notifications about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
4) What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Under the Law we must have a valid reason for using your personal data and we may not collect, store or use data about you that is not compatible with that reason. There are four valid reasons for our use of your personal data:
• Most of the data we collect from you is necessary to allow us to fulfill our contract with you or to enter into a contract with you e.g. you provide a billing address and email address when your purchase an item from www.zuha.gr so that we can process your payment and send you your order confirmation.
• In certain circumstances we will ask for your permission or consent to use your personal data e.g. if we would like to send you marketing information about items we believe may be of interest to you via email. If you have given your consent to our use of your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time.
• We may also have a legitimate interest in using your personal data e.g. to ensure that the content of our website is presented to you and your device as effectively as possible, or to ensure that our marketing communications are relevant to your interests. If this is our reason for using your data, we must make sure that our interests do not override yours and you are entitled to object to this use of your data.
• Lastly, we may be required to use your data to meet a legal obligation or to protect your interests e.g. we may exchange data with other specialist organizations for the purposes of fraud detection and credit risk reduction and we will retain financial data long term to meet our statutory obligations.
5) Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of ZUHA who have been specifically trained and authorized for this processing.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these parties have been rigorously assessed and offer a guarantee of compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data. These parties have been designated as data processors and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by us and under our control.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specializing in IT and telematics services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities, including social media organizations; companies specializing in market research and data processing; companies offering contact center services; companies providing publishing and distribution services.
Under some circumstances we may be required to disclose or share your data without your consent, for example if we are required by the police, the courts or for other legal reasons. Your data may be transmitted to the police, judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of crimes, the prevention of and protection from threats to public security, to allow ZUHA to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
6) Data transfer outside the European Union
Some of the third parties listed in the previous paragraph ‘Who will process your data?’ may be located in countries outside the European Union that nevertheless offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en)
The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that have not been assessed as offering adequate levels of protection will be performed only:
I. after the completion between ZUHA and said parties of specific agreements containing safeguard clauses and appropriate guarantees for the protection of your personal data (known as “standard contractual clauses” and approved by the European Commission), or
II. if the transfer is necessary for the completion and execution of a contract between you and ZUHA (for the purchase of goods offered on our website, for registration on the website or use of services on the website), or
III. for the management of your requests.
7) How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time in line with our data retention policy. The specific retention period will vary according to the reason for processing your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise irreversibly rendered anonymous.
Your personal data are retained in accordance with the following criteria: When you have purchased goods from www.zuha.gr, we will retain the billing data until the end of the relevant accounting period;
When you make a payment, we will retain your payment details up to the certification of the payment and the completion of the relevant administrative-accounting formalities regarding your right of withdrawal and the terms applied for the disputing of the payment;
When you provide us with personal data in order to use the services of www.zuha.gr, such as marketing communications, we will keep your data for this purpose until the termination of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service;
When you give us your consent to send you marketing communications, you can withdraw your consent at any time. We will consider your consent to be current for five years from your last interaction with any email that we send you with www.zuha.gr. In any case, we will reduce the number of marketing contacts after six months if you don’t interact with us;
When we use your personal data and browsing history to analyze your behavior in order to customize the website and to show you personalized sales offers, we will keep the data for analytical purposes until you ask us to delete it;
When we use personal data for market research and satisfaction surveys, we will keep the data until you ask us to stop.
When you contact our Customer Service, we will keep any additional personal data you provide that is specific to your inquiry for as long as you remain an active customer of www.zuha.gr.
8) Your rights
You have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you (and we will provide this to you free of charge once we have confirmed your identity).
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please email or write to us using the contact details in this policy.
If we do hold data about you we will:
• give you a description of it
• tell you why we are holding it
• tell you who it could be shared with
• tell you how long we will keep the data
• if the data was not provided by you, we will give you any available information such as the source of the data
• tell you if the data has been used for automated decision making
• tell you if the data is stored outside of the European Economic Area, and if so what safeguards are in place to protect your personal data
• let you have a concise and clear copy of the data
You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you and to stop us using your data until it has been corrected. We want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date and we will be happy to correct or remove data you think is inaccurate.
If you have given us your consent to use your personal data for marketing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by calling our Customer Service, clicking “unsubscribe” on a marketing email. Alternatively, you can sign into your account on www.zuha.gr and update your requirements. You may receive a small number of further communications immediately after unsubscribing but we will implement your request as quickly as possible.
You have the right at any time to oppose our processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest. You will need to explain the reasons behind your request and allow us to consider your request and respond.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. After receiving and reviewing your request, if legitimate it will be our responsibility to promptly cease processing and to delete your personal data.
You have the right to receive a copy of your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we can transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
To exercise any of these rights, you can sign in to your account, contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+30)210 5734228.
To ensure that the data of our users are not subject to breaches or illegitimate use by third parties, we will ask you to confirm your identity before carrying out your request.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently.
In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: pseudonymisation or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, ZUHA undertakes to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the safety of processing.
If you believe that ZUHA is processing your personal data in contravention of the Law, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection.
11) Changes to this notice
12) Legislative references
The processing of your personal data is carried out by ZUHA in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 general regulation on data protection, the Greek laws on date protection and rules on the processing of personal data.
13) Cookies Policy
We collect information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our site. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP-address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with our site such as click behavior, purchases and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information via www.zuha.gr through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
• Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
• Performance: These cookies allow us to improve our site’s functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
• Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our Sites through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our site. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
For a comprehensive and up-to-date summary of every third-party accessing your web browser, we recommend installing a web browser plugin built for this purpose. You can also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make www.zuha.gr more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.